The opportunity for District 123 families to choose their Trimester 3 Instructional Program will open at 1pm on February 10, 2021 in Skyward Family Access.
District 123 families can get started by logging into your Skyward Family Access account and clicking “Online Forms” on the left side of the website. Video and Step-by-Step Directions are available to assist in completing this process. Please complete the Instructional Program Choice form in Skyward Family Access by the end of the day on Sunday, February 21, 2021. Click the button below to login to Skyward Family Access and get started.
During Trimester 3 students will have the the following Instructional Options:
Hybrid “Transitional” Learning
- In-Person Classes 8:25a-3:20p
- Phase 1 – March 2-April 1: Alternating Day Hybrid (35-40% Student Capacity)
- Phase 2 – April 7-April 30: Blended approach using both Hybrid (35-40% Student Capacity) and Full-day (70-80% Student Capacity) Options
- Phase 3 – May 3 – June 4: Full 5-Day Week Programing (70-80% Student Capacity)
- Students choosing the Hybrid/Transitional model will remain in their current “A” or “B” cohort groups.
- Please see the Trimester 3 Hybrid “Transitional” Learning Calendar to review the schedule for in-person sessions.
- All COVID-19 public health and safety measures that have been exercised in the past will continue.
- Program progression is contingent on COVID-19 Conditions this spring. Any dramatic changes to the public health landscape may result in adjustments to this transitional plan, similarly to our “Adaptive Pause” that was exercised in December as we experienced a heightened resurgence of the virus.
Full-time Remote Learning
- A minimum of 2.5 hours of remotely delivered live instruction
- Additional teacher-supported and independent opportunities
- Daily attendance expectation
- Mon-Fri 8:25a-3:20p