The opportunity for District 123 families to choose their Trimester 2 Instructional Program has opened in Skyward Family Access.
District 123 families can get started by logging into your Skyward Family Access account and clicking “Online Forms” on the left side of the website. Video and Step-by-Step Directions are available to assist in completing this process. Please complete the Instructional Program Choice form in Skyward Family Access by Friday, October 23, 2020. Click the button below to login to Skyward Family Access and get started.
During Trimester 2 students will have the same Instructional Options as Trimester 1:
- In-Person Classes 8:25a-3:20p
- Group A/B Student Rotation
- Tue/Thu (A) & Wed/Fri (B), Alternating Mon (A or B)
- 8:25a – 3:20p
Full-time Remote Learning
- 2.5 hours of remotely delivered Live Instruction
- Additional teacher-supported and independent opportunities
- Daily attendance expectation
- Mon-Fri 8:25a-3:20p
Additional information has been shared about District 123 Trimester 2 Instructional Options during a District 123 “Lunchtime Live” on October 14, 2020.