Volunteers and Interested Community Members
Oak Lawn Community Garden Build Day
Saturday, April 22, 2017
8:30AM – 1:00PM
104th Cook Ave (Former McGugan Jr High.)
Tasks for the day include:
- transporting pre-finished beds into the garden
- assembling additional beds
- cutting and placing landscape fabric and cardboard
- moving soil and compost
- filling beds with soil/ compost
- light planting
- minor assembling and minor cleaning tasks
We will have light refreshments. All are welcome.
This is a partnership between the Oak Lawn Park District, District 123 and the Village of Oak Lawn. Saturday will be the first build date of 2017.