Spring Family conferences will be held on February 18 from 5:00PM – 8:00 PM and February 19 from 11:30 AM – 6:30 PM.
Oak Lawn-Hometown District 123 Family Conferences will be completely scheduled online via Skyward.
February 4, 2020, at 10 am
families can log into Skyward Family Access and pick their family conference time and date. Below you will find a series of resources to answer any questions you may have about Skyward Family Access. As always you can contact your school office if you have any additional questions about scheduling or a family conference.
- Detailed Scheduling Instructions
- Detailed Scheduling Instructions (Spanish)
- Help Logging in to Skyward
- Download Skyward App for Smartphone
- What if I do not have access to a smartphone or computer to schedule a conference?
Scheduling Your Family Conference:
Logging Into Skyward
First off, you’ll need to log into your Skyward Family Access account. Click the button below to log in to Skyward.
If it is your first time logging into Skyward Family Access you will need to change your password. If you are not immediately prompted to do so here’s how.
- First, click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner.
- Next click “Change Password” on the menu to your right.
- Enter the current password, the one you just used to log in to Skyward, and then enter your new password.
- Type the new password once more and hit “Save” then “Exit”.
Now, when logging into Skyward Family Access you will use your new password.
Downloading the Skyward App:
Don’t have a computer? No problem. You can still schedule your student’s Family Conference through the Skyward App. To do this, use your smartphone to access the Appstore or Android Play Store and download the free Skyward Mobile Access App. Once downloaded, log in and schedule your Family’s Conference.
If you do not have access to a Smartphone, Tablet or Computer to schedule your Family Conference, please contact your child(s) school office after October 5, 2020 at 10 am to schedule your conference by phone.
- Covington 708-423-1530
- Hannum 708-423-1690
- Hometown 708-423-7360
- Kolmar 708-422-1800
- Sward 708-423-7820
- OLHMS 708-499-6400