June 19, 2021
8:00AM – 4:00PM
Oak Lawn – Hometown Middle School
5345 W. 99th Street
Through our continued partnership with Walgreens, Oak Lawn – Hometown School District 123 is hosting a vaccination event for the entire family including children ages 12+. This opportunity is open to all community members ages 12+ and a great way to get everyone vaccinated at the same time.
It’s easy as 1-2-3. Anyone interested in scheduling a vaccination appointment must complete the following:
- Access the Walgreens website https://wagsoutreach.com/ss/OAK127367 and register for an appointment time.
- Print out the VAR form (Vaccination Administration Record) which has a series of health related questions. Complete a form for each person and bring the form to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card as well – just for recording purposes. Vaccination is free.
A parent or guardian must accompany a child under the age of 17. The second dose (required) will be administered at OLHMS on Saturday July 10th from 8:00am- 4:00PM. You will be required to complete another VAR form and bring with that day.
People do not need to live in Oak Lawn or Hometown and do not need to be a Walgreens patient. Walk-ins will be accepted; however, may experience a longer waiting period. Registering on the Walgreens site is strongly recommended.
- PFIZER Vaccine EUA Fact sheet
- VAR form (Vaccination Administration Record) can
- Vaccine or pharmaceutical related questions: Walgreens Pharmacist 866-432-9070
- Event questions: Larry Fetchko (D123) firstname.lastname@example.org 708-952-4299