If you are registering a NEW STUDENT, there is no need to stand in line, SAVE YOURSELF TIME, and ENROLL ONLINE!

Students enrolled ONLINE do NOT have to submit a paper registration packet!   You will receive emails from the district registrar every step of the way!  Visit our New Student Registration page for more details!

Registrations will be taken on-line or by appointment.  Please be sure to review our district boundaries before starting the enrollment process.

If you have any questions, please contact the district registrar at (708) 857-5020 or nmottl@d123.org.

All mandatory documentation must be collected before your child is enrolled (see below). 

Residency Requirements

Category A –
Must provide one (1) document
Category B –
Must provide two (2) documents
☐ Real Estate Tax Bill ☐ Gas Bill ☐ Driver’s License/State ID
☐ Signed Lease ☐ Electric Bill ☐ Bank Statement
☐ Mortgage Document or payment book ☐ Water/Sewer Bill ☐ Credit Card Statement
☐ Residency Attestation and most current real estate tax bill or mortgage statement ☐ Phone Bill (no cell phones)
☐ Cable Bill
☐ Pay Check Stub
☐ City Sticker Receipt
☐ Military Housing Letter ☐ Vehicle Registration ☐ Voter Registration
☐ Section 8 Letter ☐Homeowner’s/
Renters Insurance
Policy and premium receipt
☐ Change of Address confirmation from the
US Postal Service


_____ Proof of Residency [Mandatory]
See Oak Lawn-Hometown School District 123 Verification of Residency and Enrollment form for acceptable residency documents, located in this enrollment packet.  Residency MUST be established before enrollment is considered complete.
_____ Birth Certificate [Mandatory ORIGINAL Birth Certificate must be presented]
Student will be enrolled with legal name as recorded on Birth Certificate unless court documentation is presented showing legal name change.
_____ *ISBE Student Transfer Form [Mandatory] if transferring from another public school in Illinois.  (Student must be in good standing).  This must be submitted before the student’s enrollment is considered complete.
_____ *Office of Catholic Education-Archdiocese of Chicago-Official Elementary School Transfer Form [Mandatory] if transferring from a Chicagoland area Catholic Elementary School.
_____ *If transferring from a private Illinois school or out of state school [Mandatory] must provide certification, in writing, on school or district letterhead, that the student is not currently serving a suspension or expulsion imposed by the school from which the student is transferring and what grade the student will be entering for the current school year.
_____ **Health Record [Mandatory]
Proof of appropriate health exam and required immunizations – Kdg & 6th
Proof of Dental Exam – Kdg, 2nd & 6th
Proof of Eye Exam – Kdg
_____ *Previous Term’s report card, current state test results, and/or current IEP
_____ All District Forms completely filled in, or process completed via Skyward [Mandatory]