There will be a District-wide late start on Wednesday, October 7, 2020.
Several times a year there will be a District-Wide Late Start. What does this mean for you and your student?
- Students start school one hour later – 9:30 a.m.
- Bus schedules start one hour later
- There will be no morning activities on a late start
- All EC/BEL students will have adjusted start and stop times
- AM 9:40am – 11:50am
- PM 12:40pm – 2:50pm
- Remote students will receive instruction from their teacher.
TPS families should check their Late Start Procedures as their schedule will be changed
If you have any questions, please feel free to call your school office.
FLASH will be available for normal hours.
Late Start days will take place on the following Wednesdays throughout the school year:
- December 2
- February 3
- March 3
- May 5