The Oak Lawn-Hometown District 123 Board of Education virtually held their regularly scheduled Board Meeting on Monday, June 22, 2020. View the agenda.
Highlights from the meeting include:
Superintendent Dr. Paul Enderle thanked District parents and staff for their continued dedication during the school closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He also thanked students for their commitment to their learning and ending the 2020-2021 school year on a high note. Board President Brian Nichols echoed his praise in his Board President report.
The Board of Education approved the following action items:
- Monthly Bills and Financial Reports
- Administrative Contract
- Residency Agreement and Payment Agreement
- Adoption of STEMScopes Science Curriculum
- FY21 Tentative Budget
- Paper Bid 2020-2021
- License Agreement for Parking Space at St. Nicholas for Kolmar School
- Second Reading and approval of the 2020-2021 Family Handbook
- Dr. Enderle discussed the possible procedures to be put in place for the upcoming school year.
- Dr. Loftin presented the Tentative Budget for FY21.
- Dr. Enderle gave the Board an update on the status of the capital projects.
Upcoming Board Meetings:
- July 8th, 2020 – Special Meeting of the Board of Education
- August 24th, 2020 – Business Meeting of the Board of Education